This year, on Tuesday, November 29, CultureALL is again participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
What Is #GivingTuesday?
Last year, more than 45,000 organizations in 71 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities. We invite you to join the movement and to help get out and give this November 29!
How You Can Help CultureALL This #Giving Tuesday
- Like this post – and share it with your friends
- If you haven’t already, Like Us on Facebook and/or Follow Us on Twitter
- Like/Favorite and Share/Re-Tweet our #GivingTuesday posts with your network
- Review us on Great Nonprofits.org
- Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to our #GivingTuesday campaign.
Share Your Story
If you can’t afford to make contribution – or have already made one – you can make an impact by letting the community know why CultureALL’s work in the community is worth supporting. You can do this by:
- Share your thoughts on social media, using the the hashtags #CultureALLStories and #GivingTuesday
- Click here to send us your your story and we’ll share it for you
- Post an #UNselfie on social media to tell people why you support CultureALL. (Download an #UNSelfie Toolkit Here)
Other Ways to Get Involved on #GivingTuesday
Other ways you can support the #GivingTuesday movement include:
- Get your workplace and local government officials, nonprofits, and small businesses involved in #GivingTuesday. Encourage them to officially sign up as partners on the #GivingTuesday website (www.givingtuesday.org) and to organize a campaign that promotes a cause or charity that is meaningful to them.
- Help spread the word about #GivingTuesday. Join the email list by visiting www.givingtuesday.org/join to receive updates, event invitations, and the latest graphics and tools to share on your social channels.
- Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about charity and the causes and organizations you support.
There are many ways to get involved in #GivingTuesday. Visit the #GivingTuesday website to learn more about how you can make a difference.